Description and specification
The Iron 883™ motorcycle takes attitude to a dark place. Reflecting the style of riders who want a quality ride with no hassles, the blacked- out, back-alley bruiser is the “anti-chrome” Harley® model. The Iron 883 is for those who want their first taste of that ride-hard-and-put- up-wet lifestyle. It’s for those who want to tear up asphalt and backroads instead of polishing paint and chrome.
With straight cut, dual shorty mufflers, a slammed, drag-style handlebar, front fork gaiters, chopped rear fender and solo seat, the Iron 883™ is a raw, stripped-down, aggressive bike that gives the rider an authentic, throwback riding experience. And with a very aggressive price point, it makes a perfect gateway into the world of Dark Custom™ motorcycles.
- Evolution® V-Twin powertrain with Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Rubber-mounted powertrain to reduce vibration
- 5-speed transmission
- Dual staggered exhaust
- Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer
- Disc brakes
- Mid-mounted foot controls
* The images shown may vary from the exact model available in market. Please contact us for further information and specifications.
70Nm / 3500rpm
Wheels / Tyres
|Front:||19"/Michelin® Scorcher™ ‘31’ 100|
|Rear:||16"/Michelin® Scorcher™ ‘31’ 150|
Hard Candy Quicksilver Flake, Black Denim, Brilliant Silver Pearl, Sand Cammo Denim |